Thursday 29th March to Monday 1st April 2018
Updated: 27 March 2018
Registration and admission of early arrivals Hokitika Holiday Park (Book ahead early if you’re staying there Thursday night).
- 9am General Registration and admission at Hokitika Racecourse.
- 9am-5pm Standing ¼ mile Time Trials at Hokitika Airport.
- 9am-5pm 4×4 Madness at Hokitika Racecourse.
- 12 Noon Grandstand Bar Opens.
- 7pm Live Band and DJ in front of Grandstand Bar at Hokitika Racecourse
- 9:30am Muster at Gibson Quay for Street Parade
- 10am Sharp Street Parade through Hokitika’s CBD
- After Parade Trade show, Show and Shine, Ute Judging, Kids Entertainment at Hokitika Racecourse
- 12 Noon Grandstand Bar Opens
- 2pm-4:30pm Judging of all event registered Utes at the show to determine prize winners
- 5:30pm Prize giving commences
- 7pm Big Night Out Concert at Hokitika Racecourse
- 10am Meet up along Stafford Street
- Sunday drive to Hokitika Gorge watch power boat racing at Lake Kaniere
Time TBC Tour de Buller with:
- Stopover in Punakaiki for walk to viewing of the Pancake Rocks.
- Stop and explore the “Fox River Market” special Easter Market Day
- Buffet Lunch Break available at The Underworld Rafting Centre in Charleston
- On to Cape Foulwind and the spectacular Tauranga Bay with a short walk to view the seals in the Seal Colony
- Meet up for concourse in the NBS Carpark adjacent to The West Coast Brewery
Sunday Roast Dinner in Hokitika and Westport available at a variety of local hotels and clubs
- Kaniere Hotel
- Woodstock Hotel
- Pioneer Hotel *
- Mahinapua Hotel *
- Hokitika Chartered Club *
- Club Buller and Restaurant
* = Bookings essential. Bookings advised in other establishments.
Meet up in Westport for a tour of the historic Denniston Coal Plateau.