Ticket Terms and Conditions
This festival ticket is sold by South Island Ute Muster 2018. (“the organisers”). This ticket is to be sold on the following terms and conditions;
- NO GLASS AT THE CAMP OR RACECOURSE!
- The South Island Ute Muster is a family friendly event. Please remember this and respect other participants and the neighbours.
- Stupidity in moving utes will not be tolerated. We’ve got events and areas where you can go fast, scramble through the mud and spin up your wheels, so do it there and have fun legally. The police are welcome to any drunk drivers they catch, because they’ll be keeping the rest of us safe.
- With that in mind: Ripping up the Racecourse will result in you being evicted and you will be liable for all damages and costs. If we damage the Racing Clubs premises we don’t get invited back to do this again.
- The local police are supportive of this event and will stroll through the venues. The Allied Security guards we’ve hired are here because we’ve found them to be the best in the business for keeping you safe. Both these groups are good people if you do the right thing and will remove people who are causing trouble, 24/7. So be nice to them.
- The South Island Ute Muster will not be cancelled due to adverse weather except on the advice of emergency services. Short of a big earthquake, we rock on. However, if catastrophe strikes no refund or exchange will be given on tickets.
- We reserve the right to vary advertised performing artists, entertainment and the festival program.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to organiser’s terms and conditions and Rules of Entry, copies of which are available on request.
- Entry may be refused if wristbands are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the organisers or authorized points of sale.
- You are responsible for your own property. There is no storage available at the Ute Muster.
- You cannot bring the following items into the festival: animals (except for official guide dogs), glass, butane gas cylinders, illegal substances, weapons including but not limited to shovels, axes or knives or any other items which the organisers consider dangerous or inappropriate.
- The purchase of this ticket/ wristband is an acknowledgement that certain activities, entertainment and spectacles in the festival’s program involve an element of risk for spectators. You must obey all signs, notices or directions given by festival officials and the organisers. The organisers will not be liable for any injuries caused as a result of failure to comply with these instructions.
- New Zealand Road Laws apply on the South Island Ute Muster Sites.
- The organisers may refuse you entry into, or remove you from the festival if you
(a) do not obey these terms and conditions
(b) refuse to allow the organisers to inspect bags, containers and vehicles at the festival
(c) if you disrupt the festival
(d) if you interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons at the festival
(e) if you have acquired a stolen or counterfeit ticket/ wristband; or
(f) if the organisers suspects you of any of the above.
- Ticket price is inclusive of GST.
- The ticket/ wristband is non-refundable.
RULES OF ENTRY
The following rules apply to enter the South Island Ute Muster sites. By following them, we can all enjoy two action packed days of entertainment.
- Bring your sense of humour, act responsibly and have fun. Look after your mates, drink alcohol responsibly and drink lots of water. Underage drinkers will be escorted to Police Operations
- Respect the Muster – no stealing, damaging or tampering
- Keep the West Coast Beautiful and use the waste services provided
- Bring your BBQ (Gas bottle must comply with regulations)
- Camping gear only- no couches, household items, large electrical items or building materials
- Alcohol – The Camp (Hokitika Racecourse) will have an on licence from noon until 1am both Good Friday and Easter Saturday. The prices will be fair, public bar prices, so you don’t need to ‘pre-load’ or BYO.
MUSTER DON’TS – NO EXCEPTIONS
- No Glass. Let me repeat: NO GLASS
- No driving on the grass track at the Racecourse without authorisation
- Don’t bring butane gas canisters and burners
- Don’t bring animals (Guide Dog’s accepted)
- Don’t bring illicit substances
- Don’t bring weapons – including but not limited to shovels, knives, axes
- Don’t bring fireworks, flares or explosives. There are horses round here. No Fireworks!
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated
- Do not attempt to drive whilst under the influence – New Zealand Road Rules apply
- Don’t be too noisy in the Family Camping Area, it has noise restrictions after 10pm and is a family area for a reason.
- Don’t bring unregistered vehicles, household furniture or vehicle parts
- No harbouring freeloaders at the Camp. You paid, the people next door paid, they can pay. And freeloaders tend to cause noise and trouble when we all need our sleep. Freeloaders can get your whole camp evicted, so quietly report them if they won’t leave and we’ll take care of it.
WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO
- Every ticket sold through this website is also subject to:
- any terms and conditions of the venue at which event is held (please see the venue’s website); and
- any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists, events and/or vary programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
USE OF THIS WEB SITE
Use of this website is restricted to personal use and reference only.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All Prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
- We reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
- Mail delivery option will cease to be offered 14 days before the event.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
- The Presenter reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you.
- If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
- We will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events on our website when applicable. It is your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
NO SHOW / FAILURE TO COLLECT TICKETS / DELIVERY FULFILMENT
We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of tickets by mailing the ticket to you, or by making the ticket available at the gate for you to collect.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
- You should periodically check this page of the web site to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE AN INQUIRY OR COMPLAINT?
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of tickets please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone The Muster on 0211 5277 94
- If something happens during the event you’re not happy about, don’t whinge afterwards. Come over and see one of the Allied Security guards or the Camp organisers. If it can’t be sorted out ask for me, The Musterer. I have a better chance of putting it right, there and then, than 1,000 people on Spacebook can after the event.